Eve Medical Center’s Dental Specialty offers the best dentists and treatment facilities and a calming ambience to provide all the care that your teeth need. Here you will get the best possible options for requirements ranging from simple hygiene and maintenance, to advanced treatments involving maxillofacial prosthetic, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics or Prosthodontics.
At Eve Medical Center, you can get the right tooth decay treatment for your condition:
• Fluoride treatments: in the early stages of a cavity, a professional fluoride treatment may help restore your tooth's enamel.
• Fillings and crowns: after cleaning the decay, fillings made of composite resins, porcelain or dental amalgam are used to fill up the cavities. If the decay is excessive, then a crown made of gold or porcelain may be used to cover your tooth.
• Root canals: this treatment is able to save a badly-damaged or infected tooth instead of removing it. Here, the diseased tooth pulp is removed and replaced with a filling.
• Tooth extractions: severe decay in the tooth leaves the dentist no choice but to remove it. A bridge or a dental implant is used to replace the missing tooth.
Braces are made up of brackets, orthodontic bands, spacers, arch wires and ties that fasten the arch wire to the brackets.
If your teeth are crooked or misaligned, you can benefit from teeth braces or retainers. Aligning your teeth and jaws is not good only for your appearance, but also for your oral health.
When a tooth is broken or develops a deep cavity, bacteria can enter the pulp causing infection that needs to be treated.
Advantages, including the following:
• Close gaps in between teeth
• Correct uneven, irregularly-shaped or minor misalignment of teeth
• Restore chipped and worn down teeth
• Address permanent staining not correctable by tooth whitening procedures
composite materials, porcelain veneers are better in resisting stains.They are also able to mimic the natural look of teeth and how they react to light